How to Make a Simple One-Pot Pasta
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Between photography, my daughter, and running the household, some days can be pretty busy for me. Sometimes, it seems that cooking dinner is an entire task that can take forever, so I rely on quick and simple recipes like this One-Pot Pasta recipe. This meal is quick, easy, and doesn’t require many ingredients, which makes it a perfect meal for a very busy family.
Since this recipe is so simple, it has lots of room for you to change up the dish. If you want to add some protein, cubed kielbasa or shrimp are perfect and just as easy to cook up while you make the pasta. In addition, you can also add pesto sauce or any other sauce to change the recipe to be perfect for you. You can also add any vegetables to this dish like eggplant or mushrooms, so this dish is perfect to get creative with and experiment with what tastes good with pasta.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the Parmesan, in a large skillet.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, and boil the mix while mixing the pasta frequently.
- Boil until the pasta is al-dente and the water is almost boiled off, or about 9 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- This pasta is best served hot and doesn’t keep very well in the fridge as leftovers. I’d recommend eating all of the pasta right after cooking.